The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. ~George Bernard Shaw

I am really enjoying my garden...


of course, I keep seeing Lady Catherine de Bourgh... 


looking down her nose at me sneering with all her snobbery...


"You have a very small garden."






I don't care, its my garden, or the garden that is behind my home in Aberdeen which has been nurtured by Thomas, the gardener...




and in order for the garden to remain in the healthy state it was in on my arrival, I will let Thomas do the digging...




and, even though it may be a wee garden, it is thoughtfully filled with green shoots of plants which are like tiny gifts waiting to be opened with time, sun and rain...





Each morning I rush out to see what has opened its eyes to see the world...

Mr. Shaw has one part right, it is where I spend my quiet time each morning in the conservatory, a fancy name for sunroom, seeking God...

overlooking our wee, tiny garage/studio which is where we will park our wee, tiny car one day...

Legend has it, back in the day in 1843, when this house was built, those were stables...

How cool is that?

I choose to believe the legend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...