“It is appallingly obvious our technology has exceeded our humanity” Albert Einstein

Hallelujah!!!


–noun
2.
an exclamation of “hallelujah!”
3.
a shout of joy, praise, or gratitude.
4.
a musical composition wholly or principally based upon the word “hallelujah.”

After hours, days, almost a week of dealing with a call center halfway across the world speaking with the most polite human beings on earth we were still without a little blue light showing that we had broadband...

Finally, our emphatic expressions of disbelief over the inefficiency of repeatedly hearing how sorry they are about our situation...

A real person shows up and voila! 

As I said before... 

Hallelujah!!!


3  lights as blue as the sky somewhere in the world!!!   

The sight of that one blue light which had been blinking from orange to purple, orange to purple, orange to purple, for five days now...

and how I suddenly had the urge to do a hurky...

 

well...

was kinda embarrassing really.

First, embarrassing because I would not be able to walk for a week if I even attempted to do a hurky...

Secondly, am I that dependent on the internet?  What did I do before the internet, sit around and twittle my thumbs?  I don't think so...

Anyway... as I have now roped in my excitement to a controllable level, I can now decide which discovery to share first...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...