Built in 1843 from Aberdeen granite...

Patience is not one of my strengths and this past week has reminded me of that.  As I read each email giving a different reason for the delay in the owners response to our request for leasing a quaint, urban townhouse just west of the city, I began to think that looking for a home was much more enjoyable than waiting...waiting...did I mention waiting.

...meanwhile we wait for the lease to put in writing their "Yes".

As it stands at this moment we will be living in what I would consider a row house, but others may refer to as a townhouse.  Having been built in 1843, a cobbled street brings you to our soon to be doorstep.


We are most excited about being urban and walking, even if it is in the rain, to the baker, butcher and fishmonger.  More on those discoveries later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...